How to modify the overflow valve OFV

was reading this and wondering how long it would be before someone mentioned this. bottom of the page - wow. then, NO ONE says squat about it. lol. big wow.

the ebay reg is definitely the way to go if you are on the cheap (imo). come on....even comes w a liq filled gauge. no, you cant read it from the cab (unless you buy a oil press gauge line kit :)

cant believe no one commented or thanked this guy

I looked at it and started to make plans. Just because no one says anything doesn't mean it didn't go unnoticed. Although a tork tek OFV would be a lot simpler. But I'm sure someone could plumb the adjustable one easy to.

I tried doing this Mod to mine but mine small stud has like a rounded top and I couldnt get it out
huh? gut the stocker and run the hose to the cheap reg. plumb the outlet back into the hose returning to da tank n u r done. its easiest to remove the filter and solenoid first (if you have fat hands like i do

or you could get really fancy like that one guy did,,,,what was his user name? don somebody. german name, tanksomething. he had taken a AN plug, put it in a small lathe and open it up t fit over the stock steel line he had gotten from someone who installed a airdog or the like. dont remember which like he used either but it fit perfect. did direct the flow forwards instead of back n hidden. dont have to use all steal braid like he did....there are some nice braided hoses avail that are not stainless. could prolly get 3 or 4 feet cash deal off a forklift repair truck

goodluck

Back