What is a reasonable power goal with a stock turbo

alright so I was budgeting today and rattling ideas around. This is the is my brake the bank list for now.

H&S egr COOLER ONLY delete
AFE 5" exhaust with no muffler
ARP 625 head studs
fass 150 air fuel separator
XDP tank sump kit
II reman 30% over cp3
gauges in a fleece cw4 dash pod ( i just like the look)
AFE blade runner inter-cooler
All the BD front end parts
south bend twin disk with the hydro upgrades
mega flow s-3 intake manifold
air boss 67 grid delete
arctic heat high-flow grid heater W/ block for summer
still not sure on injectors and turbo. any other things i should look into for the sake of longevity of the truck and tranny. cheers all

alright so I was budgeting today and rattling ideas around. This is the is my brake the bank list for now.

H&S egr COOLER ONLY delete
AFE 5" exhaust with no muffler
ARP 625 head studs
fass 150 air fuel separator
XDP tank sump kit
II reman 30% over cp3
gauges in a fleece cw4 dash pod ( i just like the look)
AFE blade runner inter-cooler
All the BD front end parts
south bend twin disk with the hydro upgrades
mega flow s-3 intake manifold
air boss 67 grid delete
arctic heat high-flow grid heater W/ block for summer
still not sure on injectors and turbo. any other things i should look into for the sake of longevity of the truck and tranny. cheers all

Spend the money for Exergy Injectors. Just like the ARP 625's, they are pricey but spend the money once and be done with it. $.02

Spend the money for Exergy Injectors. Just like the ARP 625's, they are pricey but spend the money once and be done with it. $.02

Do they make a lower hP injector ? I don't want the truck to smoke bad. I also don't wanna have to do dual fuelers to support big injectors.

Yea they can make w/e you need. Mine are 100% over so ~200hp, you could go with a 40-50% if you're not looking to go real big? I went ahead and did bodies cause my stock bodies had just over 150k on them, and because I have inherent bad luck... haha

or.....get the bigger injector and tune them down. You have the ability to run EFI.....use it to your advantage. Alot of guys on here would like the chance to have EFI......but we are just stuck waiting!

Well Ill see about going 100% over. Maybe Ill go with a 50% over cp3 and just tune it down then in the future if I decide to go for big power I would already have that done.

Back