"larry tunes" on a 2.5.0 version bully dog

ktmracer21

smart a$$
does anyone know if its possile to download the crazy larry tunes on the 2.5.0 version? I updated it and was told that it may not be possible???? would really hate to waste another $450. my email is kxracer915@hotmail.com

any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

hammer down

I managed to get 2.4d to download after accidently downloading 2.5.0. Once I got that tune in I was able to try 2.3.8 or scarry larry.

I have crazzy larry and i have the 3.2 version they said i can keep it if i stay under the 4.0 version . i have also been told you cant get crazzy larry anymore.

I have heard u can get CL back.. U have to somehow delete the 2.5.0v and I think u have to call BD and get some code inorder to delete the current version.. Yes crazy larry is no longer available, u have to get someone who has crazy larry saved on their comp to send it to you and then you can put it on your BD...

Start the new download up to 20% then unplug it. Wait a min or 2 and try again. This time let it fully download. It should work.

All I had to do was redownload it. I never did put the 2.5.0v on my truck, so maybe since I didn't use that version it didn't get reconized and the old versions still did. Not a computer guy just a guess.

if you never downloaded the new version, just have someone on here that has CL send it to you via email and just download it and load it onto ur BDTD

thanks kmk. im calling around for my tranny parts in the next few days. as soon as i get them, ill get 2.5 off and cl back on.

hey 02psd whered u get those wheels and stacks??? they look sick!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe: (nobody get their panties in a wad, they were my parts..lol)

well im waiting for my trans parts before i put the cl back on. face it, if i have it ill try it again!!!!! but i will post when i get it all sorted out.

Back