help please with garret part number

nborga87

Poor Boy Puller
my buddy has a garret turbo that they used for one hook on there ac d-21 pullin tractor. when they bought it they were told it was a popular turbo that truck pullers used. i ve got the numbers off of it and i just wanted to see if anyone could tell me about it. exactly what it is and all the specs and everything. and if its worth messing with

serial#LCM20167
part#465380-5033

my buddy has a garret turbo that they used for one hook on there ac d-21 pullin tractor. when they bought it they were told it was a popular turbo that truck pullers used. i ve got the numbers off of it and i just wanted to see if anyone could tell me about it. exactly what it is and all the specs and everything. and if its worth messing with

serial#LCM20167
part#465380-5033
It's a TV6103 model, often seen on Macks. If it's used on pulling trucks and tractors then you should contact Vern Beecher at Columbus Diesel Supply since they are big in making parts for those sports. I think they may call it "Super Turbo." Contact info here:
Diesel USA. Columbus Diesel Supply Company, Inc. - Columbus, OH

It's a TV6103 model, often seen on Macks. If it's used on pulling trucks and tractors then you should contact Columbus Diesel Supply since they are big in making parts for those sports. Contact info here:
Diesel USA. Columbus Diesel Supply Company, Inc. - Columbus, OH
Also contact Vern Beecher at their sister store in Indiannapolis, Turbo & Diesel Injection. I think he once called that turbo, "Super Turbo." Contact info here:
http://www.dieselusa.com/tdi.html
Edited post, see above. Vern runs the Indy store, not CDS. Too distracted over here.

Back