looking for some 12v injectors

TRUBBS

Can You Keep Up?
looking to get a new set of injectors built for my 12v fummins, sponsors please pm me with prices on getting a new set made. thanks!

Pm smokem. He's building mine and from what I've gathered from talking to him and from talking with other ppl he knows his stuff.

Pm smokem. He's building mine and from what I've gathered from talking to him and from talking with other ppl he knows his stuff.

bump, will do
my last set were from pureflow/airdog and i really liked them kinda wanted another set from them but i sent a pm and never got a respose back..

Never heard that Airdog made injectors. Havent heard any talk about them if they do. I've heard only great things about Weston's (Smokem). I'd strongly suggest sending him a msg. He's very busy, so it may be hard to get in touch with him, but it's well worth the wait.

Never heard that Airdog made injectors. Havent heard any talk about them if they do. I've heard only great things about Weston's (Smokem). I'd strongly suggest sending him a msg. He's very busy, so it may be hard to get in touch with him, but it's well worth the wait.

I'm not sure, I bought them through Anthony (2tone12v) and the box said pureflow/air dog but maybe they were farmed out to someone else. None the less ill send smokem a pm

But also still exploring other options

Back