Ppump24v build

rham45

So I might finally get my truck done this year. It hasn't ran for a year because of electrical problems but that's hopefully going to be fixed this week. Truck is a 2001 rclb ppump 24v. Plan is just a fun street truck that I can take to the track if I want. It has a almost new Trans and engine so hopefully I can get it running with no problems.

As of right now it has the following
Balanced bottom end
Arp head studs, rod bolts, and main studs
7x.010s
Sxe366/73/.80 t3 non gated
215 pump benched by seth
Fass 220
Dpc 4 disc 2500 stall
Full billet trans

I'd like to hit 800+ hp on fuel and drive it on the street without blacking out every intersection. So a while back I picked up a Crazy Carl's supercharger setup. The kit is for a big single turbo and came with a t6 manifold. So the plan is this.

Supercharger
S475/83/1.10 t6
Stainless diesel t6 manifold
Pdd 5x.022s that I've had for a while.
R&d fuel injection 13mm with plate pulled back to 500cc

I'd like to get a smaller set of injectors for street driving so I'm open for suggestions on that. Truck is currently leveled but I'd like to lower it

Personally I would use a turbo with a larger turbine, unless Carl is suggesting the 83mm turbine for his setups.

I like the 96 turbine, especially now that there is another turbine housing option. The 96 is cheap, and flows a ton!

S475/96/1.15? I've thought about it. Just a box charger or something else?

I would say so, but I have been out of the game long enough, not sure what the offerings are anymore. I know when I ran the 83 turbine, I had surging issues, the 96 even in a small housing ran better.

Back