Southern Diesel Outlaw Racing Series

OK Gary - check's in the mail...

Now another 99 of y'all can pony up your entries - let's make Super Stock a premier event! :Cheer:

So far I only have one entry for Super Stock. I know its close to Christmas, so after the holidays let's get this thing going. As always you can pm me for info for anything on the race. Gary

Alright fella's, I've just been put on the spot by the track. They want me to commit to the dates I already have in Feb. by Friday. Judging by the interest in this thread I'm on the fence about having the event at all. I need some help financially to put this on and am turning to you. Last year it was all cut and dry, we showed up with our own purse and racer's. Not doing that this year and I'm not in a position to fund it all myself. I have had some interest as far as business' sponsoring a class, but most everyone is having to wait until after the first of the year. Totally understandable given it is Christmas and the economy is in the dump. So, if anyone is interested in helping me get this race off the ground please let me know as soon as you can. I know that some racers have already scheduled this event and I would really hate to cancel it. Call, PM, or post up if you would like to be a part of it. If finance's are tight and you can't, I really understand. Thank you, Gary

It's very easy(at least for me) to pass over this. Maybe start a thread titled 2012 race with dates. Along with posting in the drag racing section itself. Just figured I toss some ideas out there, Good luck!

Back