Send me my Turbo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wylie513

Let'er eat
Is anyone else having trouble getting turbos from E.D.? I payed for my turbo back in May. I payed for it May 1st and I'm yet to see it. I told him last week I wanted my money back but now my turbos done. I told him to ship the damn thing, and to send me my 3.0 turbo he was inspecting too. BUT he said he wanted more money to upgrade it. I said, just send me whats done or send me my money. I'm not going to wait on an upgrade if I can't even get the turbo. I'd rather have my money back. I bought a turbo in the mean time because I got sick of waiting. So, either I want the turbo to sell or my money and the 3.0 charger back.

Never had any problem getting turbo's or great service from ED...if there was going to be a wait for the parts, I knew it...and if I couldn't wait that long, Chris understood and we found another option!

I can't say a single bad word about ED!!!

Chris

Hi Tommy. I tried to reach you on Friday because I was heading to Indy for the jamboree. I could have dropped them off, the back up was my trip this week to a shop not far from you and we could meet up and hand them to you. You know I wanted to go over what we found with the 3.0" charger. You didn't need it back so we weren't pushing for it. You had a dyno time that seemed to keep cancelling that was when you needed it. Your small charger has been done but you knew we had been dynoing some new set ups and weren't in a hurry for that either as you had a charger to run. I've left you messages about it because now you want them. Yep they are ready and if you didn't care to go over them I'll gladly ship them overnight tomorrow.

I was just texting Glenn a few mins. ago about some things.... I'll shoot him one to check on this thread / your stuff...

EDIT - Just saw Chris' post..... I'm sure he'll handle it...

Alright thanks chris i just havent been able to get ahold of you and figured this might grab your attention just send me both of the turbos. I know you have been working on better ones but thats been a couple months now and i just want the one you have done or my money back and get the new ones your testing next year. I dont wana have anymore money spent on pulling parts that i dont even get to use iv spent alot of money this year. And havent got to use anything iv paid for yet. So it's your call you can send me both or the 3.0 and my money back and well see what happens when you get your finished products ready to hit the track till then i dont wana have to wait when i can use the cash on other toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back