gov springs

K204DR

I'm the Driver
looking to replace my pacbrake 4k springs. should I just go with peak diesel or is there any advantage to the industrial injection set? I know the peak ones are bosch, so thats a plus. can't really find any info on the II ones. anybody run theirs?

tired of trying to get the pacbrake to run right. I've machined them down and it still bucks around 1100 rpm. been dealing with it for a few years now and just want some good ones back in it.

Had my pump at Seth and sent my dap ones which I'm guessing are pacbrake, for him to install. He said they were out of square and installed his own set. Haven't run the pump yet but I know my other with dap gov springs was difficult to drive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

We sell both a cheaper PacBrake style on a more expensive Bosch set, the Bosch ones definitely idle stronger, run smoother, setup easier, and fuel to about 4200 rpm.

well I ordered a set of pdr springs, which is what peak sells. turns out they are pacbrake. pacbrake makes them for them now, for the last ten years he said. that sucks after waiting two weeks for them to show up. I am sick and tired of this gov bounce just off idle. guess I'll send these back and look elsewhere.

I have not had much luck with the Pacbrake springs doing what they were advertised to do. Getting Seth to install his 5k's now.

Last edited:
Back