Bypass install & Mitusa Gusher Pics

Thanks man! I would appreciate that.... I am weighing all the pros and cons,, still trying to save up for my twins, so that comes first,, but have to keep my eyes open for all the other stuff too

i'm running a mitusa on my truck in parallel with a walbro 392 pump i can turn the walbro on and off by a switch if i have a belt fail or lose prime. with going to a hellman sump i'm not running a 1/2" line from the tank to a filter then to the mitusa. only thing i dislike about it is i could run my fluid damper from my other truck.

i'm running a mitusa on my truck in parallel with a walbro 392 pump i can turn the walbro on and off by a switch if i have a belt fail or lose prime. with going to a hellman sump i'm not running a 1/2" line from the tank to a filter then to the mitusa. only thing i dislike about it is i could run my fluid damper from my other truck.

You can, Opie has a relocation kit, unless you have dual CP3's if memory serves.

Or so I have heard, can't remember if Opie told me that or if it was hearsay.:bang

You can, Opie has a relocation kit, unless you have dual CP3's if memory serves.

Or so I have heard, can't remember if Opie told me that or if it was hearsay.:bang

Opie does have a relocation bracket. I am using a MITUSA on my 05, which has dual CP3's and a fluiddamper.

Back