GAM's dyno day pics

LMAO sure we'll hit the dyno. Probably wait until the fall event at PFI. I'll make 600 on fuel and you'll make something close to that spraying like a mofo lol.

No, I won't be at the sledpull. I went to the one last summer in Longmont and it was the gayest thing I had ever seen. If I ever get the desire to sled pull I'll head back east where they have a clue how to put on an event. I don't know how anyone can deem an event that has 4 or 5 diesel trucks "huge"?

so you are a ***** and just trying to muster an excuse, there will be at least 20 trucks june 3rd probably more, longmont was the first time cttpa did diesle trucks at there pull what do you expect??? and about the 600 on fuel, ya you will make 600 with pfi's extream correction factor and i should make close to 800 on spray with there correction factor, but it is ok i know your a dyno queen so i will beat you at the dyno.
robert
out

800 on spray huh lol. Do you have any dyno sheet spray or no spray that tops 580 on the Gam roller? Didn't think so lol.

Why should I believe you this time lol? You talked so much smack how you were going to dominate the Dodge at GAMs and then you didn't show up. I would hate to show up to a pull and destroy every Fode there and you have to make more excuses lol.

Last edited:
hahaha, did you see i was in LA for DIESELPOWER when gam had there dyno, alot better excuse than a good day of GOLF ha ha ha. No i don't have a dyno sheet that tops 580 on gam's dyno, don't need one because i know i am way over that, i will be at the next dyno and will dyno right before or right after you your choice, and i think the only the ONLY reason you don't go to that pull is you KNOW you have a snowballs chance in hell of compeeting with my FOAD, all your truck can do is dyno, and all you will do with it is dyno, you have a some what deacent excuse not to dragrace(stick) but you have no reason not to pull other than YOUR SKERED.
robert
out

You were not lol. Shay said your truck was tore apart at ATS where you were trying to "buy" more power so you could compete lol. On straight up diesel I own you and when you spray, I will spray and still own you lol. I might come up for the pull but it's not that high on my list. When you make the power the mighty cummings does you break parts doin that chit. I know it's not a problem for your 450hp rig but... lol

Dukie just likes to say CumminGs. Similar to his love for the word Fode. Yeah its sarcastic but it makes for good reading.LOL

ONce you get a read on old Duke...he's a pretty entertaining guy....or is that an ugly entertaining guy ? LOL

LOL if you would have found me in anyway attractive I would be scared. The G is my best Fode lure in the box lol.

Duke has been talking smack on the internet for a while, I'm just glad he has found someone to talk it with LOL LOL

Carry on gents, mighty entertaining reading :D

sorry billy, don't want to piss you off, and were not mad or agressive twards eachother, deep down me and dukester both know his truck is a slow, underpowered dyno queen :}
robert
out

LOL you two still entertaining yourselves? Where and when Robert? I can set something up at GAM's? I'm just debating whether you can beat me spraying like a mofo and me on straight up diesel or whether you'll run straight up diesel too? Maybe I should start looking for my own NX system so I can put it so far out of reach you will just quite before it get's embarressing lol. Tell me now if you want to spray or #2 only? Not sure if Bruce will run the dyno or if we need Bob over there. Don't think they will let us drive them ourselves... You're time is about to come brutha lol.

6.0 LMAO

alldiesels said:
sorry billy, don't want to piss you off, and were not mad or agressive twards eachother, deep down me and dukester both know his truck is a slow, underpowered dyno queen :}
robert
out

Oh no, ya'll are VERY FAR from getting me ticked off, matter of fact I'm enjoying the heck outta this thread :D

As I said before, carry on gents :woohoo:

well dukey so you don't come away a total looser we will both make a few pulls 2 on fuel and 2 on gas, does that work, i agree there is a cance you will get me on fuel, but on gas even if your spraying i see no chance
robert
out
p.s. and if i hear another "my clutch was slipping" excuse from a dodge boy i will kill someone LOL LOL

LMFAO you see no chance if I'm spraying eh? So you think I'll get you on diesel but not spraying. Help me understand that reasoning lol?

Last edited:
Back