ve pump

gwhammy

I just bought my first ve pump motor today, a 93 with 289,000 miles. It's totally stock and and never done anything but be driven. I'm putting it in a 2010 f250 sometime this summer. How long are these pumps good for before needing rebuilt? I'd like to push it with the normal bolt ons and some decent injectors. From what I've seen the 93 takes the same size injectors as the p pump except for different pop pressures. Neighbor I got it from said it didn't use oil but he's also 80 years old and not hard on anything. Any help appreciated.

Injectors have different threads on the top so the Pee pump ones won't work. If it was me I'd just run it if it's not leaking. Throw in a 366 gov spring and a fuel pin or grind the stock pin if you want to be cheap.

Are the tips on the intercooled the same? Glad you mentioned the threads, I did not know that. I have several sets of p pump injectors I was going to put different tips on and reset pop pressure but I guess I'll have these rebuilt with new tips. It doesn't leak but really white smokes on first startup for awhile. I plan on gov springs timing spacer and fuel pin with probably 5x.016 injectors. Trans went out, truck is real rusty and the neighbor basically gave it to me.

Back