68 rfe vb plate

the plate comes in out vb kits to change line pressure. this is an option when we build the tranny.

What is the most power you guys are holding on a 68? With efi available now, just curious what you are comfortable rating them at?

What is the most power you guys are holding on a 68? With efi available now, just curious what you are comfortable rating them at?

Comp68's are living comfortably in the 800hp'ish range

Part#:68-VBP. $89.00 and available on your website?? Looks like it's sold separately on there

It will be sold separately once our Comp68 is available as a kit with the big drum and everything we use to build it.

6299 for a fully built 68RFE with TCM, billet input and the big billet drum. Triple disc converter is 1375 & optional flex plate is 475, 2 year warranty.

Nossir, but I'll be at the shop this afternoon.. I'll poke & prod and see what I can come up with.... got that head on the truck now and It's time for a tranny huh?? :)

Nossir, but I'll be at the shop this afternoon.. I'll poke & prod and see what I can come up with.... got that head on the truck now and It's time for a tranny huh?? :)

Alright, thanks. Yes its time for tranny, I'm on my third 68 and the one I have now is the suncoast rebuild kit and torque converter from a couple years ago. At the same time that I tore the engine down for a rebuild the tranny was acting funny. I guess when I get it back together we will see what it does.

You're better off reminding me at least 10 times a day or it'll slip right thru the cracks into never never land

Back