Picked up the new TS Performance 2014 Project truck

We picked up the new 2014 RAM 2500 project truck named "Stryker" from the dealer yesterday. It had 104 miles on it when we picked it up.

The purpose of this build is to give the Guys/Gals with the 2013-14 RAM's a documentary of upgrades that are DPF friendly and show some of the products and companies that working on products for these trucks.

We will be posting pictures, videos, dyno graphs, electronics, injectors, turbos, transmission upgrades, etc. for you to see first hand and help you decide on which mods work for you.

As we make upgrades we will start new threads that just discuss those mods. That way you won't have to sort through tons of post that do not pertain to what you are looking for.

For our first install we will be installing the Stryker module on the truck. The new TS Performance Stryker is an injector duration module. It is load based tuning, decreases DEF usage, adds 2-4 miles per gallon increase. The Stryker module is derived from the TS Performance MPHD used on Agriculture and Big Rigs.
acea42572efcf51d2ae139bceed417ab.jpg

1c3d2bf2cef26aff0aa9370ff46a798e.jpg

fd95a36b37bc800efdcfde93e463531b.jpg

Last edited:
in 2 weeks we will be heading to Fleece Performance to dyno the truck stock and with the Stryker. Then will be upgrading the turbo and injectors using Fleece performance's upgraded turbo and injectors:woohoo:

Im excited to see how it does! Been looking at the new trucks but was waiting to see what the aftermarket came up with for them before I get one.

dang ..wish i could afford a new truck. the new designs are so badass. you guys are gonna make it a killer..so friggin cool

I see on facebook where Ryan Milliken has a lead on the Dimitri series "sparkle converters." Maybe it needs one of them. :hehe:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1446[1].jpg
    IMG_1446[1].jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
It will be getting a Suncoast. We have already talked with Ron on this project. We are going to do some mods to it first and find out when it starts to slip.

Last edited:
Back