Better launch times NEW BD Staging Limiter

Hector-BD

CONSISTENT 1/4 MILE TIMES are now much easier with BD’s Staging Limiter. Preset your best Turbo Boost or engine RPM launching parameter so you can focus your eyes on the lights – keep holding your accelerator pedal on the floor then release your brake pedal for consistent launches.

ELIMINATE OVER OR UNDER BOOST LAUNCHES. Great for all racers - especially bracket racers. Easy install kit comes with factory and universal connections with dash mounted controls. Works with height adjustable pedal assemblies!

Attachments

• staging-limiter.jpg
    staging-limiter.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
  • BD_1057727_Staging_Limiter.jpg
    BD_1057727_Staging_Limiter.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0
It seems like there would be a delay. I have my brake pedal down pretty far when holding at the line. It would have to come all the way up to hit the brake light switch.

I'm probably over thinking it, tho

It may be based completely on wheel speed. Limits as long as you aren't moving.. Limits come off at x mph....

I have one of these from Dr Performance, works off brake pedal.
It has never been used if anyone is interested.

So I got one of these installed today on my truck and so far its pretty neat it works well. I have it wired for boost but it fluctuates +-2 lbs. The throttle seems to be steady but I got my tranny hot so I will play with it more later.

Back