Free BD X-Power Trial

BDPowerDave

BD-Power Rep.
If you are looking for a great chip to stack with your tuner but are not sure which one to go with give the BD X-Power a shot. We are so confident the X-Power will be your best choice for stacking we are offering a 30 day trial, no questions asked for the month of July.

You will be charged up front for the product. After 30 Days if you do not agree the X-Power is your best stacking option or simply want to try it in place of your current stack combination then don't delay test your X-Power today!

***To much timing can cause a timing rattle that is common when stacking tuners with a performance chip that already has high levels of advanced timing. In this case the regular X-Power (non timing) version is ideal for stacking with a tuner that already advances timing***

The BD X-Power will boost horsepower and torque by controlling Injection Duration only. This works great for those of you who are already using a tuner with high levels of advanced timing and are looking for more power through stacking. This will eliminate the issues associated with running to much timing.

The X-Power Plus is also available for a non stacking application with 180HP right out of the box.

The BD X-Power Plus will boost horsepower and torque by controlling injection duration and timing. The X-Power Plus is great for those who want all the power with out the guess work involved in stacking a tuner with a performance chip. The X-Power Plus is great to stack with a fuel pressure box but should not be stacked with most tuners using timing advancing. This is not recommended because it may cause issues associated with too much timing which a lot of guys tend to over look when shopping for a stacking combination.

The X-Power and X-Power Plus use a fully adjustable dial to fine tune HP anywhere from 0-180 RWHP for optimal power and controlled EGT’s

Its the only way I can think of to get guys to try these and see how good they really are. They are inexpensive, and will pay for them self in months on fuel savings.

I have been running mine for two years now with my BD X-Tuner, I have not had a single issue that is common with stacking. Not a hic-up or any hesitation issues, no timing knock... nothing but smooth power!

I consistently put down 475HP to the rear tires with no injectors, I get an extra 3MPG just by turning the X-Power on with my X-Tuner programmed.

I swear by them and until I get the word of mouth going not everyone will see their true potential.

30 Days is all you will need to see the difference the X-Power makes!

ok I tonight I decided to put the X power on my truck. After about a half hour I started the truck and it was running rough so I shut it off and saw that I had a code for low rail pressure on start up. Is the reason for this 'cause my stock fuel system can't keep up or could the X-power harness be bad

sorry to mislead you what I ment to say was I took the x power off and it ran fine put it back on this mourning and it did it again all the connections are good any help would be good

sorry to mislead you what I ment to say was I took the x power off and it ran fine put it back on this mourning and it did it again all the connections are good any help would be good

I am talking to tech about the code, I have seen a similar issue on one or two of them, if it turns out it needs to come back i will have a new you out to you overnight. Would you mind trying something out for me though? Its likely not the problem but can you test to see if the codes come back with the Bully Dog and MP 8 disconnected.

the bullydog downloader was removed before I put the Xpower on but I'll go ahead and remove the MP-8 for you Dave I'll post the next result of codes or not

Thanks, its more to collect some extra data on our end but we may need to send out a replacement and if that is the case I would like to try and get into UPS's hand before the weekend for ya.

well the code still comes up sorry. before I forget but was there anything that I needed to do on the inside of the box or just leave it alone cause I just put it on

Not sure if your question is directed at me, if so the X-Power is C/R only.

I am a big Fan of the Drag Comp Box though, great chip, its been around for ever!

well the code still comes up sorry. before I forget but was there anything that I needed to do on the inside of the box or just leave it alone cause I just put it on

I do apologies, I am not sure what is going on with it but I do not believe it is the jumpers. Can you PM me the details of the sale, order number of something, I am gonna get a new one out to right away, lets not mess around, lets put a new one on a see if it is the module.

Back