8.3 Cummins

He says it is off an irrigation unit. No blowby, IP is good, needs a fitting for the oil line going to the IP.

Well damn. It is gone.

I'll pick it up in a day or two after I get official accounting approval from my finance department. ;)

Edit: Approval of non-dog house purchase complete. :rockwoot:

Last edited:
I bet it has an AG pump. Might need to do some work to get a regular throttle working.

I bet it has an AG pump. Might need to do some work to get a regular throttle working.

Good thing I know a guy....or two. ;)

He is going to send me a motor plate pic tonight. I'll text it to ya about 30 minutes after you go to sleep.

I'm sure of it. I wish we could have found this bastage before...I just rebuild a 210hp 8.3 out of a truck to put in a tractor and had to have DPE convert it to Ag governor from Auto.

Then ag governor might work, but they are twitchy in trucks.

Chris

I guess I'm gonna have to google "ag governor vs non-ag governor." We have a non-ag governor in the state of OK right now. She don't know a hay bale from a feed sack.

Yeah the 8.3 I can get are priced much much higher than that. If I could find them under $1000 I would buy them all fricken day!

Hell of a steal. I am embarrassed to even tell you guys the price I was quoted for runners LOL

Back