If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Garmon Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Garmon Diesel Ask Jeff Garmon

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #1

Name: snowpusher
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Status: Not Here
Join Date: Jun 2009
Member`s Gallery
Posts: 30

I spoke with someone (not sure who) at your shop regarding 1998 shift points to see if you guys could get them where I want them. He said that that is very common due to the gov. curve in the pcm and this cannot be corrected with the valve body. However, he did say that you can get the pcm reprogrammed with a different gov. curve that would be similar to the 99-02 and that would put the shift points where they should be. The problem is, he didn't remember where to get this done. I've searched and found nothing, so if you could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated & save me wasting your guys time with another phone call. Thank you
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 - 2019,
all information found on this site is property of