Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Bout time to get some shine on that wagon lazy azz. Gettin kinda dull

Polishing is for suckers, I just decided there was an easier way and got all new wheels.
aa72bb4a49d01000cc0338ff0f670eca.jpg

Yes it’s always been a dream of mine to pay the customer to unload products they ordered. I charge my UPS guy $5 to put a package at my door.

Like a lot of yours my lumper didn’t speak English either, just a lot of beeping and motor noises.
69c4698773972110bbe1f3ef83a472cf.jpg

dam thats not the steel mill I remember trucking with my dad as a kid....45 yrs ago it was black inside the bldg...but they still had that overhead....he hauled alotta coils as well..schidt..back in1970's

dam thats not the steel mill I remember trucking with my dad as a kid....45 yrs ago it was black inside the bldg...but they still had that overhead....he hauled alotta coils as well..schidt..back in1970's

That’s a processor, most of the mills are dark and dirty but other places I go you can eat off the floor.
1c039ff95078a359e3359126045aab25.jpg

Sent a couple of used Duraflange Alcoas to be vibration polished, came out quite nice.

Attachments

• 20181001_153342.jpg
    20181001_153342.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 0
I asked a friend about doing them and he said it calls for stainless steel media which is like $7-10k plus the polisher large enough to hold a wheel. Said he could get quiet a few crackheads to polish wheels cheaper. Lol.

They do look very nice.

It's embarrassing but I lost a wheel/hub assembly on a tag axle one time. It rolled out into the grass on the side of the highway and I got to test out my fire extinguisher.

Had a guy lose and entire hub/drum/wheel/tire on a 3 axle belly dump, he didnt notice, we had to tell him. Never did find it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sent a couple of used Duraflange Alcoas to be vibration polished, came out quite nice.

Those look pretty good. How long's it take in a vibration polisher? Wonder if ground corn/feed would work, I use it in my polisher for reloading.

Something tells me ground feed won't work. If it did I'd be sitting on a gold mine. I was at a show this summer and one truck there had the wheels chrome plated. Is that an affordable option? I know it's hard to compete with the meth heads on price of making something shine.

Back