WTB: 12 Valve IH Head

Shocker444

Fummins Time!
I really need a GOOD 94-98 12V head, and would like an IH casting. I am willing to pay to have it magnafluxed and checked for cracks, and would prefer it bare. Tired of getting junk with a bunch of cracks.

Thanks

I have one laying in the shop, just parted out the motor. I can strip out the springs and valves if you want. It is in good shape, but I have not had it magnafluxed. Came off of a running engine. Do you have a place in mind to get this done? Also what do you want to give for it?

Ive got a head id be willing to sell, 350 tested, you pay the shipping...

Last edited:
If it is magnafluxed and promised to have no cracks I don't have any problems giving you $350 plus the shipping ETH/DEE. Is it an IH head?

I have one laying in the shop, just parted out the motor. I can strip out the springs and valves if you want. It is in good shape, but I have not had it magnafluxed. Came off of a running engine. Do you have a place in mind to get this done? Also what do you want to give for it?

Do you have a shop in your area you could take it to and have it checked for cracks? I'm not too worried about checking for flatness, just cracks.

I have a 12v IH head it has 150k miles on it. It is still sitting on the motor but if your interested I'll pull it and magnaflux it. $300 + shipping

Back