How much HP will a stock 05 Torqueshift auto transmission hold?

Buy A Larger Transmission Pan. Install It And Put Up To 8 More Quarts Of Fluid In Depending On The Manufacturer.

my Tranny Temps Dropped 25 Degrees Across All Ranges Of Driving

do It!

Buy A Larger Transmission Pan. Install It And Put Up To 8 More Quarts Of Fluid In Depending On The Manufacturer.

my Tranny Temps Dropped 25 Degrees Across All Ranges Of Driving

do It!

I have it,,,,lol still dont help with me :hehe: but then again I cant believe it goes down the road,,,, I would say 500hp on the stocker with the right tuning may be safe in some trucks! but im a little north of that

Thanks for info everybody? Another question how much would it cost to rebuild it before it goes out? And also my transimission is fine now, except right when i crank it up on a very cold morning it doesnt wanna shift right at all until it warms up, is this normal or is sumthing wrong?

Define crank it up and go. If you start and go right away ford's don't like that. Try warming it up for a few minutes first. Several things will like you alot more.

Haha mine too! I know its becuase it colds, but what is actually making it mess up when its cold like that? If that questio makes since

There is more to it than that. There is stuff in the tune that commands how long the shift should take. Shorten the time and it gets firmer. Shorten the time too much and the processor says this guy is crazy and it's not possible. So then it will take its sweet ass time to change gears. Which will result in a slip of the clutch.

Come on across the alley and you can get a "class" in torqshifts.

Back