"New" from TN

BigJoeDiesel74

So apparently its a cardinal sin around here not to post an introduction before posting/selling.. MY BAD!
But I'm from Middle Tn and just wanted to say hello.

So apparently its a cardinal sin around here not to post an introduction before posting/selling.. MY BAD!
But I'm from Middle Tn and just wanted to say hello.

I'm confused. Easily done, but don't I already know you? Aren't you that guy who was going to help me make millions selling songs to Nashville.
Who yelled at you for posting up the tractor?

I'm confused. Easily done, but don't I already know you? Aren't you that guy who was going to help me make millions selling songs to Nashville.
Who yelled at you for posting up the tractor?

Nobody yelled at me about that. I have already sold a couple items already. And I can't make you famous by selling songs but I can put you on a stage in front of thousands of people!:woohoo:

Nobody yelled at me about that. I have already sold a couple items already. And I can't make you famous by selling songs but I can put you on a stage in front of thousands of people!:woohoo:

Ain't got the nerve for that. :Cheer:

There's an audience for almost anything...might be a number of folks that would pay good money to watch somebody puke :D

LOL I can tell you when I puke, I don't fukk around. No dry heaving, and chit. Projectile all the way. :Throwup:

Back