Top dogs in tuning for an LB7

OBXdieselAddict

So... Im not going to throw this tuner under the bus because I have always looked up to him as being one of if not the best there is for LB7's but I have been trying to get somewhere with getting tunes for 6 weeks now and I haven't had any response in 3 weeks.

My operating system is updated to an 02 and I can send my ECU scans but I need someone I can actually get a hold of and not play email tag or phone tag every 2 weeks. This guy is just to busy for me or he is just getting out of the game I guess.

Who are the top guys for an LB7?? Danville, IdohoRob, Bobo??

You have three so far. :hehe:

I would include Ridge Runner (Tony Martino), TTS (Steve Cole), DuramaxTuner (I know his rep isnt the greatest, but his LB7 tunes did run good)

Just my opinion, though...

guys at ATP were awesome when I called them. Actually spend time getting to know my truck and what was done to it so I went them kinda excited to see what Rob puts together for it. Its got a fair amount of fuel so we will see. I'll post up how everything goes. Truck should be put back together by this weekend so I'll start doing some idles and a few short drives to see how it likes everything.

Last edited:
guys at ATP were awesome when I called them. Actually spend time getting to know my truck and what was done to it so I went them kinda excited to see what Rob puts together for it. Its got a fair amount of fuel so we will see. I'll post up how everything goes. Truck should be put back together by this weekend so I'll start doing some idles and a few short drives to see how it likes everything.

I think you'll be happy. ;)

Back