AutoCals

StarLite Diesel

EFILive Cummins Tester
For those of you that didn't already know - we have the AutoCals in stock and ready to go when you are! I've already sold out of them once but just received a new larger shipment of them last week.

They are available through the website and come in the following variations:

Level 1: $649
Includes 3 tunes of your choice for Cummins, or DSP5 switch and DSP5 tune for Duramax - for stock injector, stock cp3, stock turbo'd truck

Level 2: $749
Includes 3 tunes of your choice for cummins, or DSP5 switch and DSP5 tune for Duramax - for a truck with any ONE of the following mods: injectors, CP3 or turbo

Level 3: $849
Includes 3 tunes for Cummins, or DSP5 switch and DSP5 tune for Duramax - for a truck with ANY combination of modifications. This is the max level and represents max effort tuning.

In addition, all V2 purchases now come with a 50-60 HP starter tune for a stock truck.

Making some changes and getting better organized to better serve my customers!

As always, please let us know any questions!

I just loaded my tunes from Zach a little while ago and i really appriciated the quick replies and great service.
I couldnt ask for anything else, Thanks!!

you buy a hand held auto cal programmer that is loaded with three custom to your liking tunes.
if you can work a hand held tuner you can work this.

How does the tuner get the stock tune? Or is it like the gms and they can get them from the manufacturer.

How does the tuner get the stock tune? Or is it like the gms and they can get them from the manufacturer.

I generally send out the AutoCals with instructions for my customers to retrieve their stock file from the truck and send it to me. Then i build the tunes, if possible from that stock file. That is my preferred method - even though it involves a couple more steps for all involved.

When that isn't possible because of previous handhelds locking the ECM from being read, etc - I first suggest a dealer reflash, and if that doesn't work then I simply use one of the good clean stock files I have to build the end user their tunes from.

This is my preferred way, but it is NOT how all tuners do it. While it is extra steps I feel it gets me in a better spot for the customers truck overall.

Does that answer what you were trying to find out?

Back