Nadm 7-18-09 Truck Pics

white99

first off,i would like to say i had a great time even though my gps had me off route for almost an hour and ended up on some dirt road. (damn you tom tom) in the end it was well worth the 3hr drive. heres some pics ...
DSC02640.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

DSC02644.jpg

DSC02645.jpg

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02650.jpg

DSC02655.jpg

DSC02664.jpg

DSC02669.jpg

DSC02673.jpg

DSC02661.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

:rockwoot:Awesome pics! were you the guys along the track getting action shots if so whats your website

:rockwoot:Awesome pics! were you the guys along the track getting action shots if so whats your website

That would be me, the website is http://www.jvmpmotorsports.com. The images should be up on the website by the end of this week. I have to go through and get all 1100 images ready to be posted on the web.

I'll make a post here in the NADM section when all the images are online so you guys can go check them out.

Justin

i was just walkin around takin shots, i was the guy in the red reg cab that rolled in late friday night...

n nice mettin ya anothony. hope the shirts arent too big.:hehe:

i was just walkin around takin shots, i was the guy in the red reg cab that rolled in late friday night...

The one with the 1/2 million miles and a company slogan on the bed of the truck?

awesome pics. wish i could've gone but tennesse's pretty far plus the military wouldnt take it kindly if i didnt show up to work on time come monday

They fit great. XL is a bit to small. 2X is just right!! Now that you said that I know who you are :rockwoot:

yea thats the one,"your comfort is our business" lol i left the white dually at home. what truck was yours?

I was sitting at the RV when you pulled up, and asked you how you were going to comfort us or something stupid like that, regarding the logo on your bed.... Mine was the black TNT truck on the trailer

I was sitting at the RV when you pulled up, and asked you how you were going to comfort us or something stupid like that, regarding the logo on your bed.... Mine was the black TNT truck on the trailer
oh ok,you were with the guy that had the same truck but blue with the shot gun stacks? nice looking pair.

Thats a nice shot of my Flame Red Sport,thanks..........Andy
not a problem,nice looking truck.

yea thats the one,"your comfort is our business" lol i left the white dually at home. what truck was yours?

No sh!t, you should have stayed and had a drink with us. I had the enclosed trailer park right along the road. You have a couple nice pics above of my lime green flamed hot rod

No sh!t, you should have stayed and had a drink with us. I had the enclosed trailer park right along the road. You have a couple nice pics above of my lime green flamed hot rod

yea you got a nice lookin truck,ive got some pics n vid of it at the buck last year as well. i shoulda got out n shot the sh$t i ended up sleepin in the truck about 600 ft away down the road next to the tanker.lol

Back