NADM @ Salt Lake City - AUG 7th & 8th

triton

Scarlet Fever
AUGUST 7th @ Rocky Mountain Raceway 7PM till done

AUGUST 8th @ Industrial Injection DYNO/OPEN HOUSE

09SLCflyer.jpg

So if a bunch of those were to show up in the mail, they might find their way on store windows in the metro slc area.

Depending on enough trucks for classes and we go with what Chuck has outlined you will be looking at

ET - $500
Quick Diesel - $1000/$500
Unlimited/Pro - $1000/$500

All racers must join NADM to participate and run the sponsor's decals!

Depends on what trucks show up and how many trucks in each class!

You can register day of the show.

Membership 50.00
This includes racing in one class. 35.00 for each additional class.

Hmmm, 775 miles... May have to see if I can make this.

Then again I suppose I could fly in and try to find a rental diesel. Anyone know if there are any rental places in SLC that rent diesels?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Hmmm, 775 miles... May have to see if I can make this.

Then again I suppose I could fly in and try to find a rental diesel. Anyone know if there are any rental places in SLC that rent diesels?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I believe Enterprise does. I saw a 6.4L driving around the other day with one of their stickers and reps.

I believe Enterprise does. I saw a 6.4L driving around the other day with one of their stickers and reps.

Thanks! I ran a 6.4L from Enterprise at Indy this year, it actually worked pretty well. Still trying to sort this one out, either making plans to bring my kid or trying to line up a babysitter. Do many people bring their kids to these events?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

getting excited , 1 week away :rockwoot: I will be bringing a little something extra for the dyno event :evil:

Attachments

• dual cp3.jpg
    dual cp3.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 35
Depending on enough trucks for classes and we go with what Chuck has outlined you will be looking at

ET - $500
Quick Diesel - $1000/$500
Unlimited/Pro - $1000/$500

All racers must join NADM to participate and run the sponsor's decals!

Depends on what trucks show up and how many trucks in each class!

Please explain this? This will be one class? My understanding is you run Prostreet at 1/8 mile and all the others at 1/4 mile?? I'm confused.

Back