Anyone Going to Scheid's This Year?

Tobin

5.7 IDI Powaa!
Never been, need a vacation, thinking about going.

Anyone here going?

How many towns away do I need get a hotel at so my truck doesn't get vandalized?

Is it worth going to?

Never been, need a vacation, thinking about going.

Anyone here going?

How many towns away do I need get a hotel at so my truck doesn't get vandalized?

Is it worth going to?

Wow! I've never been.
Is this one of those deals where the "diesel kids" roll into town and wreck the place like swarm of locust!!!??
I've been hanging out with the retirement home crowd at the TDR rallies for quite few a few years now. Typically the wildest thing at those is a burnout or two. Should I bring my antifa mask, spray paint, bricks, and riot shield!!!!???:nail:

Different crowd since it’s moved out to Waglers.
The event is still a great time to watch elite competition, just not “as” rowdy as the YouTube videos of the past

Last edited:
Man I remember the year of the Great Flood, when some dipshit blocked the drainage ditch with a mattress and Mr. Dan was yanking stuck trucks out of the fairgrounds with a tractor.

We've all done our fair share of dumb shit at events, but that and / or the rain-out at TS was the worst I've seen.

closest hotel is 30mins away from the place but can camp on the grounds with a generator. Think have to reserve a site. Last year it was so damn hot there but still was a good time.

Man I remember the year of the Great Flood, when some dipshit blocked the drainage ditch with a mattress and Mr. Dan was yanking stuck trucks out of the fairgrounds with a tractor.

We've all done our fair share of dumb shit at events, but that and / or the rain-out at TS was the worst I've seen.
Just showed up in my memories from 8 years ago.
66fa9ba8d34e4c9e140d8bc111ce9e18.jpg
8a2f3fdb52b92a6b99bc295b3e6275b6.jpg
c70bb40bb0c7eccf3ec7072d29ae8140.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What a shit show of children that would be nowadays id bet. You wouldn’t be able to see the flipped mirrors and 18” tips through all the vape clouds.

Jesus. What a dumb ass. She deserves her whiskey bottle.

"Belinda Dobrowolski was charged with Level 6 felony battery resulting in moderate bodily injury after hitting her sister in the face with a cordless drill in November 2018."

SDX was a good time the two years I made it....kinda crazy....but a good time. We had more fun hanging out with the cops and hearing the stories at the hotel after hours.....and then "what's his name" puked in the bushes after getting fed Evan Williams by Phil and Darren. Good times. LOL Once the kids are off to college and I get time to do some thing us adults want to do, we will start making these events again. And we can't forget the ol' boy who passed out in the hotel lobby with his guitar in his hand and woke up without his guitar in his hand. I still wonder who stole it.

What a shit show of children that would be nowadays id bet. You wouldn’t be able to see the flipped mirrors and 18” tips through all the vape clouds.

I would estimate the accuracy of your statement is high enough to theoretically be considered 100%. :D

Good times. LOL Once the kids are off to college and I get time to do some thing us adults want to do, we will start making these events again.

Hell, when my boy was school age that's when I wanted to get out.
Now he's all grown-up (32) and kickin' it on his own, I have no desire to get away. I have every damn thing I need right where I am. :hehe:

Hell, when my boy was school age that's when I wanted to get out.
Now he's all grown-up (32) and kickin' it on his own, I have no desire to get away. I have every damn thing I need right where I am. :hehe:

With baseball, softball, and shooting sports, there is no way I could get away right now and the wife get everyone where they need to be everyday. It's a circus that I'll miss someday but damn it makes the days long.

Back