6.4 vs 6.7 build

Efi yes. I street drove 280s everyday in town with a manual vb 48re. Looking for 1400+ then maybe some go go juice....Hoping to have it together by the end of the month. And I'm just running arp main studs

Wow nice. :pop: Was that all on a 5.9 before? What sized turbos?

So the girdle is hyped up or just insurance or? Amazing that 2 bolts can hold all that awesome. So is the OEM girdle deleted or do the ARP's just work with that?

Are the turbos you want going to be loose and non gated?

Last edited:
The girdle is insurance for sure but when you see people like Ashley black running stock main bolts in a racing motor...your like well I think just main studs will work and they just replace the bolts then you put he stock stiffner back on like it was with the oem bolts

Yes 280% overs with a t6 80/87 then 75/96/1.10 t4 then 75/96/1.10 t4 over a gt5513 88mm and then it started losing compression and I figured the rods were shrinking under the load and pulled it apart and had a few of this....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447272802.804833.jpg

Think Ima go with a true 6.7 guys. Was talking to some people and they were saying once you have a true 6.7 there's no back stepping. So Iv got a polished up ready to use 5.9 crank if anyone's looking got one.

Back