omg the kid these days....stereo question

Yes, so there ARE two subs. You have ports out the front for both. You can tie both +s together and both -s together and run your amp in 'mono' mode for more power. Reference the users manual. It's just how you configure the output wires and maybe a button or switch on the amp. OR you can run your amp mono + to one speaker +, then that speaker's - to the other speaker's +, then that - back to the amp.

More than one way to skin a cat....other than step on its head and pull on the tail.

I still stand behind my amp recommendation.

Jory, it's amazing the capacitor plague hasn't killed all our beloved amps, but I don't think it hit until later on.
I'm a 98 to 03 Fosgate amp fan. No real reason. I started out with a Profile California that I could time the over- temp shut down to certain songs.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

I still stand behind my amp recommendation.

Jory, it's amazing the capacitor plague hasn't killed all our beloved amps, but I don't think it hit until later on.
I'm a 98 to 03 Fosgate amp fan. No real reason. I started out with a Profile California that I could time the over- temp shut down to certain songs.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

the red600..thanks..ill see if he can afford it

Fosgate was good stuff. I had one FET go out on the 2150 a few years ago. Got a electronic wizard buddy to fix it. I sure hope the electrolytics don't fail us now.

Back