Layout change

Looks like they fixed it. It was driving me crazy also.

I take that back. It has not been corrected. Ugg.

Last edited:
I have safari and brand new MacBook pro. It does appear different, and the images are nasty with this new screen! LOL!

latest update of firefox, and it looks the same, adblock + blocks all adds, heck I even have the comp d logo disabled so I down't wast time loading that........ what I was talking about earlier was comp d would not load for about 5 minutes, all other sites were fine.

I've had to make some changes I'm not sure I know what you guys are talking about? Someone take a screen shot for me. BTW Internet Explorer sucks serves you right for still using it. LOL

latest update of firefox, and it looks the same, adblock + blocks all adds, heck I even have the comp d logo disabled so I down't wast time loading that........ what I was talking about earlier was comp d would not load for about 5 minutes, all other sites were fine.

Yep. Time to ditch that pentium II and step into the new age

Monkey Fist Rage

I've had to make some changes I'm not sure I know what you guys are talking about? Someone take a screen shot for me. BTW Internet Explorer sucks serves you right for still using it. LOL

Untitled.jpg

FYI, I use Chrome and it looks pretty much the same, initial load has a bit of a hitch to it, then it rocks on. The only appearance change I have noticed is that there is now a black border on the left.

Oh, and Schrowang??? Did you enjoy the vacation??

FYI, I use Chrome and it looks pretty much the same, initial load has a bit of a hitch to it, then it rocks on. The only appearance change I have noticed is that there is now a black border on the left.

Oh, and Schrowang??? Did you enjoy the vacation??

I just noticed!

I would love to make this my signature!
ScreenShot2014-02-01at81600PM_zps2f81f0ac.png

I'm running chrome and realized something is different, it's been fuzzin with my eyes muscle memory. But I can't quite figure out what changed

Back