A little something for folks waiting for something to show the other brands whats up:

its amazing what torque will do to stock tires. drove an 07 stock dmax that was the same way . fun as h**l

Pretty cool vid! A buddy of mine just got a new 6.7, and he really likes it. He came from a 5.9 though with 100 hp injectors, a TST and a Smarty stacked, a BD Pump, AFE Intake, and a straight pipe....he says the new one isnt quite as fast as the old truck. Well no sh!+ Sherlock. LOL

The 6.7 dose not impress me that well.The new 6 speed auto is recalled all ready. Thats why i went with a 07 5.9 6 speed manual.

The exhaust brake works very well, better than a standard pacbrake. The stock 6.7 68RFE "pickup truck" is every bit as quick as our 05 with intake exhaust and Bullydog on extreme. I drove one for about 800 miles of tire smokin fun a couple weeks ago and was thouroughly impressed with NVH levels in and out of the cab, the tranny never flinched under the worst I could throw at it. But like most things, time will tell. We'll see how they hold up when people start putting some stupid loads on them and beating them up and down the mountains.

I dont believe the truck in the video was a 6.7. I didnt see a DPF hanging below the frame rail, and it was a bit noisey.

Last edited:
The engine brake works great! Can't wait to figure out how to get all that exhaust off and let that brake really make some noise!!! I'll post a really 6.7L burnout!!!

Back