Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > StarLite Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
StarLite Diesel

Name: StarLite Diesel
Title: EFILive Cummins Tester
Member`s Gallery
AutoCals

For those of you that didn't already know - we have the AutoCals in stock and ready to go when you are! I've already sold out of them once but just received a new larger shipment of them last week.

They are available through the website and come in the following variations:

Level 1: $649
Includes 3 tunes of your choice for Cummins, or DSP5 switch and DSP5 tune for Duramax - for stock injector, stock cp3, stock turbo'd truck

Level 2: $749
Includes 3 tunes of your choice for cummins, or DSP5 switch and DSP5 tune for Duramax - for a truck with any ONE of the following mods: injectors, CP3 or turbo

Level 3: $849
Includes 3 tunes for Cummins, or DSP5 switch and DSP5 tune for Duramax - for a truck with ANY combination of modifications. This is the max level and represents max effort tuning.

In addition, all V2 purchases now come with a 50-60 HP starter tune for a stock truck.

Making some changes and getting better organized to better serve my customers!

As always, please let us know any questions!

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com

Old 03-30-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
joelc79

Name: joelc79
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I just loaded my tunes from Zach a little while ago and i really appriciated the quick replies and great service.
I couldnt ask for anything else, Thanks!!

Old 07-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #3
Ben46a

Name: Ben46a
Title: Puller wannabe
Member`s Gallery
So these autocals, do I or do I not need efi live myself?
2008 Ram RCLB 2500 4x4,6.7, 3850 SBCDD, 3.42, II 85% cp3, 75/83/1.0, 2nd gen PDI manifold, torker 150 hp inj, ADII 165, Hellman Sump, A1 H11 studs, Smarty TNT, BHAF, Hellman intercooler, passenger diesel intake system and grid delete.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
joelc79

Name: joelc79
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
you buy a hand held auto cal programmer that is loaded with three custom to your liking tunes.
if you can work a hand held tuner you can work this.

Old 07-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
Ben46a

Name: Ben46a
Title: Puller wannabe
Member`s Gallery
How does the tuner get the stock tune? Or is it like the gms and they can get them from the manufacturer.
2008 Ram RCLB 2500 4x4,6.7, 3850 SBCDD, 3.42, II 85% cp3, 75/83/1.0, 2nd gen PDI manifold, torker 150 hp inj, ADII 165, Hellman Sump, A1 H11 studs, Smarty TNT, BHAF, Hellman intercooler, passenger diesel intake system and grid delete.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #6
Blacksdieselhp

Name: Blacksdieselhp
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Zachs tunes are amazing. You wont be disappointed.

Crate Engines, Transmissions, Turbos, Tuning, Fueling, Exhaust, Etc
Direct Dealer for Borg Warner Turbos

Old 07-22-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
StarLite Diesel

Name: StarLite Diesel
Title: EFILive Cummins Tester
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben46a View Post
How does the tuner get the stock tune? Or is it like the gms and they can get them from the manufacturer.
I generally send out the AutoCals with instructions for my customers to retrieve their stock file from the truck and send it to me. Then i build the tunes, if possible from that stock file. That is my preferred method - even though it involves a couple more steps for all involved.

When that isn't possible because of previous handhelds locking the ECM from being read, etc - I first suggest a dealer reflash, and if that doesn't work then I simply use one of the good clean stock files I have to build the end user their tunes from.

This is my preferred way, but it is NOT how all tuners do it. While it is extra steps I feel it gets me in a better spot for the customers truck overall.

Does that answer what you were trying to find out?

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com

Closed Thread