Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > StarLite Diesel
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
Blacksdieselhp

Name: Blacksdieselhp
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Huge Thanks to Zack and Tom!!!!!!

As most of you know, Zack came out to TS. He ran his a** off tuning trucks and helping us on our race truck. He even took time to help us get our tow rig back up and running so we could get home.

Also, I wanna thank Tom for helping with the tranny swap. He came out with Zach to have a good time and watch the event. But instead he got on the ground and helped. These are two of the best guys in Diesel Motorsports.

Crate Engines, Transmissions, Turbos, Tuning, Fueling, Exhaust, Etc
Direct Dealer for Borg Warner Turbos

Old 05-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
syrupdawg

Name: syrupdawg
Title: GA Diesel Mafia
Member`s Gallery
I wish it wouldn't have shutoff that last pass! I think it would have put down an awesome number!

Old 05-20-2012, 08:49 PM   #3
Blacksdieselhp

Name: Blacksdieselhp
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Yea, it seems like the most rediculous things keep happening with this truck. That was the best 330' we have ever had. The 60' was way off still. Couldnt get it hooked like we wanted. Zach put a new tune in for that last pass and it really seemed to come alive. I just wish he would have seen it make a full pass.

Crate Engines, Transmissions, Turbos, Tuning, Fueling, Exhaust, Etc
Direct Dealer for Borg Warner Turbos

Old 05-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
StarLite Diesel

Name: StarLite Diesel
Title: EFILive Cummins Tester
Member`s Gallery
Ran my a$$ off is right! holy cow.... lots of people to see and talk to and even work on their trucks as it turned out. Had alot of fun! James, Ashely, Shawn, David, Mike, Jon, Rob, 'other' Zach, Jason, Ashton, Lance, Steven, Ryan, Scotty, and probably about 20 others that i met....

THANKS!! great to meet you and have you as past, present and future customers! I have to admit, i'm pretty well wiped out - still.... thoguht a decent night sleep would work for me, but not back to 100% yet. This damn surgery still has me running on about 6 cylinders instead of all 8 - so TS took some wind out of the sails... but still loved it - even though Ashley's truck didn't get to finish that last pass, i'm confident based on the numbers and the sound of it that it was going to be the truck to beat had the electrical not shut down/shorted out from all the wheelies!....

EFILive Cummins beta tester and "Brand X" SCI Cummins beta tester! Like us on FaceBook!
StarLiteDiesel.com

Closed Thread