Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Diesels for Christ
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
Exodus

Name: Exodus
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
2 Thessalonians 2:7

Hey guys. God has really been putting this on my heart. He keeps pointing me to the 2 books of Thessalonians. But in particular, 2 Thess 2:7. Could God be talking about Trump here?

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.

This scripture is really talking to me. Not sure what is going to take place in September with the stars in Rev 12, but I don't think we have much time left. Give your live to Jesus Christ, we're living in the last days.

God Bless.

Old 06-02-2017, 01:49 PM   #2
estrada5.9

Name: estrada5.9
Member`s Gallery
2 Thessalonians 2 is one I need to dig into more.

I've heard it said that the temple has to be built first before all that. I haven't personally research it though.

This pastor does a good job of explaining what an unbeliever might think when they avoid coming to have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

http://m.joncourson.com/teachings/te...type=videofile

Minute: 16:55 to 19:37 covers it. The whole teaching is good though.

Jon Courson airs on the Christian Satellite Network (CSN) at 1:30 pm central time.

Thanks for posting!

Old 06-02-2017, 08:34 PM   #3
Jesse M.

Name: Jesse M.
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Don't forget, the temple could be as simple as a tent. When the Israelites were wandering the desert, all they had was a tent(s) for a temple. The temple institute has been accumulating all the other "stuff" for years to restart temple worship...it could happen really fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-03-2017, 12:16 AM   #4
Exodus

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse M. View Post
Don't forget, the temple could be as simple as a tent. When the Israelites were wandering the desert, all they had was a tent(s) for a temple. The temple institute has been accumulating all the other "stuff" for years to restart temple worship...it could happen really fast.
Yes! I've heard that the temple is all constructed and waiting to be erected.

Old 06-03-2017, 12:16 AM   #5
Exodus

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by estrada5.9 View Post
2 Thessalonians 2 is one I need to dig into more.

I've heard it said that the temple has to be built first before all that. I haven't personally research it though.

This pastor does a good job of explaining what an unbeliever might think when they avoid coming to have a relationship with Jesus Christ.

http://m.joncourson.com/teachings/te...type=videofile

Minute: 16:55 to 19:37 covers it. The whole teaching is good though.

Jon Courson airs on the Christian Satellite Network (CSN) at 1:30 pm central time.

Thanks for posting!
Going to check it out! Thank you.

Old 06-03-2017, 12:34 PM   #6
estrada5.9

Name: estrada5.9
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse M. View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's true very interesting.

Old 06-04-2017, 08:41 PM   #7
Kdubya

Name: Kdubya
Title: 4Given
Member`s Gallery
Man of Lawlessness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORDDiESEL View Post
Hey guys. God has really been putting this on my heart. He keeps pointing me to the 2 books of Thessalonians. But in particular, 2 Thess 2:7. Could God be talking about Trump here?

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.

This scripture is really talking to me. Not sure what is going to take place in September with the stars in Rev 12, but I don't think we have much time left. Give your live to Jesus Christ, we're living in the last days.

God Bless.
The man of lawlessness is the Antichrist. This verse is talking about the work of the Antichrist is already going on. The restrainer is the Holy Spirit living in all believers. When the only one who is holding back all evil steps out of the way, all hell will literally break loose here on earth. God will do this to show people and nations their own sinfulness and to show them by bitter experience the true alternative to the lordship of Christ. People totally without God can act no better than vicious animals. Lawlessness, to a certain extent, is already going on, but the man of lawlessness has not yet been revealed.

As far as the end times, you are correct, we are not guaranteed the next 3 seconds. The rapture could occur at any minute. Come Lord Jesus!

Closed Thread