Bobcat698

Pure Diesel Power
Click here to see Video
cadcollarsm.jpg

Did this the next day:
Click here to see Video

Darn 16 dollar parts ruining my life!:eek:wned: :bang

Last edited:
Does your transmission have wingnuts on it so you can R&R faster? LOL That's mean, but where's your source because I need some for my tranny pan. :fish:

brandon.

joefarmer said:
Does your transmission have wingnuts on it so you can R&R faster? LOL That's mean, but where's your source because I need some for my tranny pan. :fish:

brandon.

That is not a transmission part, buddy.
That is the central axle disconnect shifting collar.

Transmission is about the only thing holding up!
I broke it once drag racing but we were using an experimental part.

Smokem said:
Did you clear your fueling issues up? It looks like you changed the delivery valves again.

Tightened up the starwheel a bit more and pulled the plate back 1 mm.

Haven't had much time to tune as the truck has been down since Scheids.

I have been taking mental notes on your broken parts this season, i can see i have a bunch to change. You always put on a good show in the video. Keep the hammer down G. S.

Stevo

Sea01Cummer said:
I have been taking mental notes on your broken parts this season, i can see i have a bunch to change. You always put on a good show in the video. Keep the hammer down G. S.

Stevo

Glad to be helpful to others in finding weak links, at least something good comes out of it besides my credit card debt going higher:rockwoot:

I will be keeping that hammer down, I'm heading to Houston Wednesday!

Bobcat698 said:
That is not a transmission part, buddy.
That is the central axle disconnect shifting collar.

Transmission is about the only thing holding up!
I broke it once drag racing but we were using an experimental part.

Ya know I put down 809+ on dunbars dyno ( w/nos) and evan with that dragin , and hookin (when they allow drugs) I only broke an output shaft all year luanchin at 20psi , I think the driver needs to start changing drivin methods LOL

smokinrod said:
Ya know I put down 809+ on dunbars dyno ( w/nos) and evan with that dragin , and hookin (when they allow drugs) I only broke an output shaft all year luanchin at 20psi , I think the driver needs to start changing drivin methods LOL

I was launching at 40 PSI in 4x4 dragging.. Twisted the billet input shaft a bit, and broke the input shaft hub.. Somehow drove it nearly 400 miles to Iowa to get it fixed. We were using a modified hub to make the 48RE drum work right.. Now we use the 48RE hub with the 48RE drum.

smokinrod said:
Wow 40 psi , that must fell pretty sweet. I just wish I had your pocket book must be nice

Its quite a ride..

Didn't hurt the pocketbook other than the fuel to St. Lucas, IA. Tranny was & still is warranteed for another 80k miles:rockwoot:

jambbii said:
Are you going to elimnate the collar?

I've got it back together with the collar for now. If it keeps breaking I'll end up getting a 35 spline locking hub conversion kit from EMS Off-Road.

Back