Texas Truck doing 111 mph in the 1/8

JTaylor

This Pickup is an ultimate sleeper in person. Props to the owner (M.B.) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNm3n6njAOc"]Twin turbo cummins 1/8 mile - YouTube[/ame]

i know who it is.... amazingly good running truck and if it wasn't for the roll bar looks like something that drove off grandpas farm.

Last edited:
Mark Bordelon from Alvin... I tried buying it about a month ago almost had him talked into it lol.. Has a new motor and think it might be back out an about soon! Sleeper from hell!!!

Still runs street tires.. He said slicks= transmission breakage.. He enjoys streeting it around and catching occasional street race.

no kidding..

wonder how much power its putting to the tires... either ways that trucks a killer... I could have sworn that it was white before tho.. I saw some videos about a year back of a 12 valve with the same rims, (white?) killing corvettes in street racing in Tx at night.. or is that a different truck..

either ways, other than mine being a manual trans, its my goal to slowly build a truck that can put down at least 70 percent of that that one puts down...

Back