Bought a 6060 need some parts info

Swamp Star

Go big or go home
So about a month ago I bought a 6060 at the auction for doing food plots and other odd and end stuff i need. Long story short it has a fuel leak at the top of all 4 injectors. Not on the lines but looks to be a o-ring or maybe a copper washer in there. My thing is i dont wanna get into it without knowing where to find the parts. I have called every where here in GA that is listed on the agco website but none of them are set up as true Allis parts dealers. Anybody have a good place to buy oem parts that will ship?

Leaking around the bottom of the injectors, or at the top where the return lines attach to the injector?

6060 only used Bosch injectors that had return lines with copper washers and a banjo bolt attaching the line to the injector. If it's not leaking from there, I have bad news probably.

Also, valve cover gaskets are known to leak on them, can look like a fuel leak. Get it all cleaned up and see where it's coming from.

Chris

Thank you kind sir. It looks to be leaking from the top at the lines but I will do as you said and clean it up and make sure. Hopefully it is the lighter of the 2.

If it's the tops, try snugging them down a bit more. If it's the return lines you'll probably need new washers.

Washers are only $.71 each, but anyplace that has diesel engine parts should have them...just a Bosch injector.

Chris

Thank you for the info! I will try messing with it when I get my truck back and have all my tools.

Back