Firepunk fpst 2wd 47re

cummin95

Concrete King/Welder
I have a 2wd 47re goldenugget transmission from Firepunk. It is the street/track version. I have only had this trans for almost 4 months and 1800 miles. Truck is a stock 2wd so this trans hasn't even been broke in yet. It works flawlessly as with everything lavon and the guys at Firepunk have always done for me. Plans are changing with the motor and truck. I'm asking 5k or best offer no core necessary. I need it gone so I will work with buyer on shipping. Please no trades or law ball offers.

What year truck did you have it in?
Have you asked about the warranty being transferable? Just wondering, because you are asking the same price they have on their website.

Last edited:
it was in a 96 and I have not asked about warranty with lab in but I will do so.

Asking the same because it's practically brand new and cost will be saved in the long run due to core charges of 1500 from them and shipping. I'll entertain offers but not any lowballs

Their warranty says only valid to original purchaser/end user. If you come down a bit with this being the case I'm sure it'll move. GLWS.

Back