Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Seller/Buyer Feedback
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 07:37 PM   #21
f6jbob

Name: f6jbob
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
That turbo should be placed vigorously threw his living room window.
2006 RCSB Dodge Goerend tranny and converter, Stainless Diesel twins and exhaust manifold, B&B intake manifold, T&C Diesel CP3, rail and dual prv, Hellman intercooler, Porting by Joker Fabrication, Isspro Performax gauges, AirDog fuel pump. Supported by Pure Diesel Power, Garmons Diesel Performance, Blacks Diesel Performance and above vendors.

Old 10-02-2016, 07:47 PM   #22
zfaylor

Name: zfaylor
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Wow. Imagine that. Shady chit man.

North American Turbo

Old 10-02-2016, 08:47 PM   #23
Mark Nixon

Name: Mark Nixon
Title: No Savior among the flesh
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by f6jbob View Post

Knowing you as I do, how you hold yourself, the hat, the voice and the attitude, I'm laughing my ass of with the vision of it.

Thanks for adding this comment!

Mark.

Old 10-02-2016, 09:46 PM   #24
Macktruckdriver

Name: Macktruckdriver
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Looks like it already did

Old 10-03-2016, 08:10 AM   #25
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
So when is this "comp d" member gonna show up and defend himself? If no reasonable excuses are given then he should be gone. We don't need liars and cheats among us. Not saying he is, since we haven't heard the rest of the bullschidt story....but the outhouse is tilting towards his side of the table.

What do you have to say for yourself @weberbuilt ?

I just PM'd him.

"Do you care to defend your bullschidt turbo scam or do you just want deleted?

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192931&page=2"

"There are people far less intelligent than you making a living doing this stuff." - Jeff Mumau

Last edited by 4x4dually; 10-03-2016 at 08:13 AM.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:38 AM   #26
WEBERBUILT

Name: WEBERBUILT
Title: Banned
Member`s Gallery
Well let's elaborate a little further, take care to note i DO NOT CARE how many posts you have or WHO you are on here because we know each other from atom. So unbiased, you are the one that did the real ****ing here buddy.

NO there was no "PLAN".
I have had nothing but good dealings through every forum/page i've ever dealt on and i'm obviously selective enough to not let myself get put in this situation.
I haven't been ****ed on a part like that in almost 5 years so ya it stung a little and i was pissed off enough to try and get my money back hell or high water.

I've bought plenty of new parts from Jeff Mumau for him to know i'm not the guy to **** anybody out of money in a sleazy way.

As far as the kid from Davis goes, i've never heard of you, so there is probably a reason that is. (In case your too stupid to figure it out it's because your a nobody)

So on to the nuts and bolts, you wait until the deal is sealed to tell me a chunk of the turbo drain is broke off? Ok, whatever.

Receive the turbo and there is 2 broke off bolts in the exhaust housing on the turbo, fixable, again i'll deal with it.

Go to clock the turbo and what do ya know 2 compressor cover bolts won't tighten, at barely hand tight with a stubby? Come on, hopefully nobody on here is stupid enough to f*ck that up. Alright, whatever i'll deal with it.

I SEEN THE HOLE WAS STRIPPED BEFORE I EVEN TOOK THE TURBO OFF MY TOOLBOX AFTER I OPENED THE DAM THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! 2 people standing there that would gladly verify it too for that matter.

Well just hoping that was an optical illusion and i was just tired from the 23 hour day i already had myself into and the last 2 being f*cked away trying to repair that turd you sent me i went on with putting the turbo on just hoping that the fitting would take.

Correct fitting used*
Fitting is hand tight and makes it less then a 1/4 turn and pops (like the top on a plastic bottle when you over tighten the lid) I'm done, called it quits for the night and filed the Pay Pal claim.

Your offer was to ship back, repair and send back. Or $50 refund. Couldn't just say hey ship it back and i'll refund you $550.

Purchase price lesser the $50 for repair because If i truly was the idiot here, which i am NOT, then you would be compensated for your $50 repair kit. No you continue to make me f*ck around with PayPal and me having that $600 already paid to you in limbo and having a piece of junk to deal with.

Being in enough of a time crunch that i couldn't mess around for PayPal i was forced to fix and use it but you sure did piss me off and waste alot of my time.

Let's be clear I sure as h*ll intended on getting my money back, i would have shipped you the correct turbo but only when i could park the truck long enough to do so.

Not real sure why your b*tchin, you got your money and a souvenir because i decided not to be that guy so i didn't respond to PayPal and let them cancel it. I LET YOU KEEP MY MONEY!

Wanna delete me for somebody that he himself or whoever he's got around helping work on sh*t doesn't know the difference between tight and good n f*cked. So be it. Remember i decided not to be that guy.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:44 AM   #27
WEBERBUILT

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel_importer View Post
I've had dealings, but can't remember any issues. The dispute instead of calling/texting says to me he wasn't wanting to work it out.
Cleared some messages out of my phone and them obviously went with it or i gladly would have, hence why i asked for his phone number Via PayPal.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:48 AM   #28
WEBERBUILT

Member`s Gallery
I should have sent you a Saran wrapped pile of dog sh*t and gave PayPal the tracking anyway for what i got.

Shop rates $50 an hour and by my count you p*ssed away about $400 of my time so banned or not think how that could have went.

If i was really going to scam anybody i wouldn't waste more of my godam time to come on here and even feather this with a reply.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:52 AM   #29
Mark Nixon

Name: Mark Nixon
Title: No Savior among the flesh
Member`s Gallery
A lot of what you said would be believable, IF you hadn't shipped him that junk, incorrect model of turbo.
If Nick did screw you over and lie to you (not saying it's not possible), it went out the window once he received the wrong turbo back.

Mark.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:03 AM   #30
WEBERBUILT

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macktruckdriver View Post
Yeah. I even called a few times no response. I expected a turbo back after all this then he didn't even follow through so I'm lost.
I don't answer numbers that aren't programmed in my phone, call me old fashion but i don't like giving people the opportunity to waste my time as you did.

I buy and sell parts quite frequently so i delete conversations quite frequently and ours must have went along with it at one point or another, and frankly that turbo pissed me off enough that i decided it wasn't worth doing anything besides an instantaneous claim.

However i never received a text from you after the fact? You called a "few" times but never text when that's how we originally communicated?

Three options the way i see this, either you (option 1), someone else that was around this turbo (option 2) is an idiot that ****ed this up before i got it.

Or you figured you were a big shot on here with a high post count and i was nobody with a measly 200 post count and you intentionally ****ed me. (option 3).

Not sure what i believe but what i can tell you is that's the reason it's been almost 5 years since i've been ****ed on a deal like this because i pay enough attention to detail to catch these things and i'm certainly not stupid enough to thread the wrong f*cking fitting in.

No matter what scenario i believe one thing i can tell you is that feed hole was F U C K E D right out of the box.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:08 AM   #31
WEBERBUILT

Member`s Gallery
Mark, it went along these lines. I FIRMLY believed and still believe he intentionally sold me a piece of sh*t. So at that the whole deal goes out the window.

Where the **** did an eye for an eye get off to?

If you 100% believed somebody intentionally ****ed you, could prove it and they were going to get away with it you'd do about anything to get your money back.

I don't care who says what, if i "PLANNED" on screwing somebody i sure as h*ll wouldn't be on here defending myself. Especially seeing how he kept my godamn money.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:11 AM   #32
WEBERBUILT

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nixon View Post
A lot of what you said would be believable, IF you hadn't shipped him that junk, incorrect model of turbo.
If Nick did screw you over and lie to you (not saying it's not possible), it went out the window once he received the wrong turbo back.

Mark.
Key statement. HE F U C K E D me and HE got away with it, rather it was because of his incompetence or somebody in the immediate surrounding area of that turbo or that he just did it because he could and knew what the deal was. Plain and simple that's it.

Last edited by WEBERBUILT; 10-03-2016 at 10:12 AM.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:11 AM   #33
JL Builders

Name: JL Builders
Title: On a quest for more power
Member`s Gallery
If you decided on letting him keep the money. Why would you send anything back to him?

Old 10-03-2016, 10:14 AM   #34
WEBERBUILT

Member`s Gallery
I was going to give Paypal the tracking and get my money back from him. Did i not make that clear enough???

Old 10-03-2016, 10:17 AM   #35
WEBERBUILT

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
I could replace any window in my house for about half this so i'd gladly have had this happen instead of what actually happened. At least then i'd have 2 new windex clear windows right?

Old 10-03-2016, 10:21 AM   #36
WEBERBUILT

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 speed 90 View Post
Never had a good interaction with him, but everyone worships him around here.
Ya said a mouthful kid, it's because knowledge is power and people usually don't cling to stupidity.

Care to say where there was any point in history where people worshiped stupidity besides your current day Democrats?

Old 10-03-2016, 10:21 AM   #37
zfaylor

Name: zfaylor
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
So it is purely coincidence that the turbo you sent back had a broken oil drain?

Right.

North American Turbo

Old 10-03-2016, 10:25 AM   #38
WEBERBUILT

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfaylor View Post
I will guarantee he tried to put a factory fitting in the 1/4" hole as stated. You can get the first thread started with a factory fitting but it is immediately tight and difficult to turn. Easy way to strip it out.
Let's clear the air on this as well, in the original Pay Pal messages, my referral to "factory fitting" i was meaning the factory fitting that the turbo would except, not the truck.

As that makes more sense to me and i would think that would be how someone would make the divide on a common sense based decision to use the fitting that belonged to the turbo and not the truck???

Maybe i'm off on that theory.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:27 AM   #39
jlbayes

Name: jlbayes
Member`s Gallery
This is getting good. popcorn:

Old 10-03-2016, 10:27 AM   #40
WEBERBUILT

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macktruckdriver View Post
Yeah. I even called a few times no response. I expected a turbo back after all this then he didn't even follow through so I'm lost.
I would have gladly shipped that piece of **** back to you had i not been in the pinch i had to have that pickup on the road.

Closed Thread