Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area-Ford > Ford Tech > 6.0 Powerstroke
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

6.0 Powerstroke Discussion of the 03-06 6.0

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 05:46 PM   #101
MOMBENZ

Name: MOMBENZ
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Hi,

I'm sorry. I was just making an observation. I believe in giving everyone the benefit of the doubt but I don't see that happening with Frankie or Mike and I can't understand why.

In time, everything is always out in the open so whoever wants to bs about anything, sooner or later, it's known. And for the record I am not insinuating that anyone is. That's exactly my point!

If you read my post, I quoted Bones and WAO Racing and responded to only those. I don't care about whose tunes are better and I don't know why this thread is turning into that. I know I had nothing to do with it That's why I made a point of saying that Frankie doesn't run our tunes and that's fine too. He can run whatever he wants.

l won't interrupt anymore because I know you guys want to continue your communincations but I by no means am questioning Doug or his dyno numbers at all.

Vivian

Oh, and Congratulations Doug! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by MOMBENZ; 01-29-2008 at 05:48 PM.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #102
03powerstroke35

Name: 03powerstroke35
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Were all on here for the same reason right, to build high power diesel trucks(correct me if im wrong).......

Some of us our probibly more infatuated with our trucks them we like to admitt, and its safe to say just about everyone that responded to this thread, has spent thousands apon thousands to achive the level of perfomance we all strive to reach, (what ever that may be)

So I dont understand why Doug shows FACT...(DYNO SHEET)... What more do you want?

So did the truck produce those Numbers Probibly NOT, Due to *dyno* EROR, NOT TUNER EROR...

So even if the dyno isnt calibrated Correctly, lets say its off by 10% which is a Reasnable amount, DO the math for that size Injector and Turbo All i can say is Doug your doing somthin Right Congrats

Old 01-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #103
FirstOnRaceDay

Name: FirstOnRaceDay
Title: Boss Man
Member`s Gallery
This thread has been very interesting and has peaked my interest about Hp numbers. I am going to be at Suncoast this saturday to run my truck on the dyno and I have no idea what the outcome will be but I can see that no matter what there will be someone that will call BS. I am hoping for something around 650-700 but who knows. I just want to have fun and go fast.
06 F250 Regular Cab 4X4, Elite stg 3 injectors, Elite VGT-SS turbo, 5" MBRP, AFE stage 2, Accufab, Sperco, NOS with help from DJ , Suncoast tranny and SCT from Elite. 790 rwhp and 1286 torque on Dunbar's dyno.Best 1/8th is 7.09 @ 97 with a 1.53 60ft, Best 1/4 mile is 11.51 @117.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:45 PM   #104
weweld

Name: weweld
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstOnRaceDay
This thread has been very interesting and has peaked my interest about Hp numbers. I am going to be at Suncoast this saturday to run my truck on the dyno and I have no idea what the outcome will be but I can see that no matter what there will be someone that will call BS. I am hoping for something around 650-700 but who knows. I just want to have fun and go fast.
I'm with you on this one too. That is why I don't post much any more , I get tired of all the BULL$HIT that goes with it. I just want to have fun going fast

Early 99 F450 with less stuff

Builder and Driver of Stroked Lightning

Builder of "DeRanged"

Old 01-30-2008, 06:02 AM   #105
ralphinnj

Name: ralphinnj
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Bryan, I think you will be very close to 700 at the wheels, given your 11.51 time (I guessed 7200 pounds total weight). Your engine needs to produce close to 900 crank to generate that kind of time. I assume you will give the dyno everything you give at the track in the above estimates.

Ralph

Last edited by ralphinnj; 01-30-2008 at 06:10 AM.

Old 01-30-2008, 07:06 AM   #106
Abrannan19

Name: Abrannan19
Title: NOBAMA 09-12
Member`s Gallery
see you there Bryan. Should be a good time.

visit us @ www.firstcoastdieselperformance.com
Email: Abrannan19@aol.com
Phone: (904)-813-5067

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:00 AM   #107
SINNER

Name: SINNER
Title: BallSoHard U
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzboy
Thats what I was trying to say on GOGO.

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...

Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Closed Thread