Farewell torque management

CookCR

Well i got my co pilot installed so i thought id get the new version of the crazy larry and turn the tq management off... So i turned the lock up on my copilot way down and just punched the skinny pedal the turbo lit around 5 mpg and the front end lifted up high, the 35's started to spin like crazy...all the way through first, all the way through second, i noticed the EGT's nearing 1500 and smoothly let off, biggest rush ive had in a WHILE. This thing is a MONSTER now, alldiesels better watch your pansy arse, im comin for ya...:rockwoot:

SWEET! Now quit paying attention to that pyro and go pass Robbie sideways! :woohoo:

It allows you to control your tourque converter to lock it up sooner. The factory trannys only lock in 4th gear, so before that thye slip some, hence not getting the power to the ground. It can also help an exhaust brake functioin better...

how much do one of those go for ?? i think i might need one cause ever since i put the bigger wheels on my truck i feel like my truck has lost power. my engine revs all the way up to redline but my speedometer is slow to catch up. i bought a torque converter for it but i haven't installed it yet. i plan to install it soon. i hope that the co-pilot helps out some.

Back