6.7 stock ECM rpm limit

Why can't we organize a sticky thread for the swap? That would help quite a few people and cut down the same questions over and over and over again.

On a dedicated puller all you need are the boost pressure sensor, RPM sensor and the plug for the cp3 (s). Optional are the oil pressure, water temp, cam position sensor, alternator...etc. for the engine side.

On the dash side all you need are 12v constant, ecm 12v power on/off, ground, and your wires for the OBD II port.

On a dedicated puller all you need are the boost pressure sensor, RPM sensor and the plug for the cp3 (s). Optional are the oil pressure, water temp, cam position sensor, alternator...etc. for the engine side.

On the dash side all you need are 12v constant, ecm 12v power on/off, ground, and your wires for the OBD II port.

You also need the (6) TPS wires and a pedal assembly from an 06-07 5.9.

Yes. I tried with a 6.7 pedal and it didn't work. I think the pedal and wire pigtail was about $150.
I tried with several 6.7 pedals. Three harnesses have worked with 07-09 pedals. One did not work. I wonder if the factory schematic isn't correct for them?

It is much easier to use a 2005-2006 APPS.

I tried with several 6.7 pedals. Three harnesses have worked with 07-09 pedals. One did not work. I wonder if the factory schematic isn't correct for them?

It is much easier to use a 2005-2006 APPS.

It's a possibility. I rack it up to the same scenerio as the 6.7 injectors with the 5.9 ECM. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. LOL

He's not in here often I think but adambomb_sti on here has done the swap and swapped to 5.9 injectors. Probably will be the route I go as well.

Robert Ivey has also done the swap, but kept the 6.7 injectors. The last data log I did on an 07 ran the injectors at 78 volts. Haven't logged a 6.7 to see what they run at

It's a possibility. I rack it up to the same scenerio as the 6.7 injectors with the 5.9 ECM. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. LOL

The BBI stage 3 6.7 injectors and 5.9 ecm worked for me just had to get an EFI tuner that new what to do to make it work.. No rough start up or white smoke once I switched tuners.

Back