Guitar Pickers and SDX 2013

Where woukd this go down?

Hell, I don't know. Where ever we park out asses in lawn chairs next to a cooler I'd reckon. :D

I really like to pick with new folks. I always seem to learn at least one thing from everyone. I've been workin' on a Slaughter song thought. LOL

I have to see that song! I wouldn't mind putting a face to some names so I will try to join

I have to see that song! I wouldn't mind putting a face to some names so I will try to join

I'll try to remember to post a location if we have a pickin' session in this thread once it happens.

Just so you recognize me. Please introduce yourselves. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• 969204_4792105092832_1478261154_n.jpg
    969204_4792105092832_1478261154_n.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
Coors light ??? Traitor !!

What song. I'll practice.

Free shirt from a bar giveaway. It is the only white sleeveless that I have that is cool enough to wear when we play on a black trailer in 105F heat. LOL

I'm trying to learn Fly to the Angles. That song freakin' rocks but it is all sus, add, and funky crap. LOL

Maybe you can teach it to me. LOL

Fly To The Angels Chords by Slaughter @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWKQarzI7uU"]How to play Fly To The Angels by Slaughter on guitar - YouTube[/ame]

Something about 5-4-3-2 lifts or some crap. LOL

D standard tuning.

Yup. I wear small gloves. :D Can't span 4 frets, and have to play a one finger A 'cause it is geometrically impossible to get three fingers on three adjacent strings on the same fret. :hehe:

Jory, Jory, Jory, 5432lifts was the subscriber that asked for the lesson. Not a guitar term. :hehe:
Now that I could lock the front door I watched it.

Anyone coming from near/around Dorchester, Iowa? I need a delivery from there to SDX from a trust-worthy individual with a little room in the bed of their truck. Not heavy.

I will load up my Takamine also. I figured Jory would load it up whether I planned on taking it or not. :poke:

How about some original Great Divide. They never get old. Or maybe some Williams Clark Green? Those are easy.

Back