Texas Truck doing 111 mph in the 1/8

ok newbie here ... 3b ? what size is that ?
are you running a hx35 and what ever size a 3b is .... looking into twins .... wondering ,,

3b is 3" not sure what the b is for. The above setup would be horrible for twins. One turbo is much bigger than the other.

I am pretty sure that race was the reason Chris (vette owner) stopped running from a dig on the street. LOL

I have seen Mark spin like crazy on the launch lift spin again lift and then run out a 10.70...

The cut out bed though does give it away also. The bar does not exit the cab and is very hard to see unless you open the door.

I was banned for not capitolizing .... SOO , I'm gonna go some were where the grammenr and spelling NAZZIE cant find me ... peace out and good luck all

Not really 100% positive but i saw some parts for sale on craigslist that looked to be of same style this truck once had guys name was mark and in same area of town but he didn't answer when i called last night.. He might be getting around to those upgrades he was mentioning when i tried to buy the truck a few months back

So what else does he have going on for mods if anyone knows? I don't recall seeing 35/3b setups moving like that so often.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Lots and lots of nitrous iirc.. I just talked to him that was his parts on craigslist just changed turbo piping all up..

Back