#wanaberacetruck vs GTR

70% of Boeing jets are sold to customers outside the USA.....

Still not a fan of GTR's. Ugly inside and out. But they are damn impressive. Especially for the price.

I will agree that the GTR is fast as all get out, and they do look kewl, I have pulle dup on one and been spanked pretty royally.

I guess I just dont like the fact that america is infatuated with the cars that WE didnt build, when there are plenty of really awesome cars here in America that We built.

I would love to see Ford Flex on air and a 4Bt w/Compounds , I mean thats is awesome.. Its all in the eye of the beholder i suppose, heck, I cant out run the GRT so I guess until I can, I'll just keep my oppn to my slef , LOL

****tard much? Please do as you say and "keep your oppn to your slef".:bang

70% of Boeing jets are sold to customers outside the USA.....

Still not a fan of GTR's. Ugly inside and out. But they are damn impressive. Especially for the price.

You mean the company that moved its head quarters from Kansas to Canada.....
That being said there are plenty of good company s that make great products in the US.

Last edited:
Kansas to Canada? Could you find a link to that info for me?

Looks like this was false information, I grew up in Wichita ks and they closed down their plant there after 80 years (something around 40,000 jobs cant say all were lost BUT I know quiet a few were) There were rumors about them going to Canada but cant seem to find facts to support that claim.
Long story short I apologize for the misinformation.

You mean the company that moved its head quarters from Kansas to Canada.....

Boeing HQ has never been in Kansas. Used to be in Seattle since the company started in 1916 until 2001 when they moved it to Chicago, where it still is today.

Boeing HQ has never been in Kansas. Used to be in Seattle since the company started in 1916 until 2001 when they moved it to Chicago, where it still is today.

Yeah I learned that LOL they had some major manufacturing there though. but i shall now Google before talking.... well maybe.

Back