DPM/NADM 8th annual southern drag race SEPT 12th

Im in Byron GA and the weather sunny/partly cloudy - calling for only 30% this evening and 30% Saturday evening - clearing during the day!

Going to the track tonight to checkout Friday test-n-tune!:rockwoot:

hey... Anybody coming to Silver Dollar that has a set of 6.0 head studs for sale??? (Not for me!! Wrongway asked me to post.)

Anybodt got an update on the weather? I'm gonna head out in a few minutes and wanted to make sure there is no rain. Its raining a little here.

Big thanks to Ron Knoch, Chuck and his wife for another smooth event. The latest annual Dave Dunbar extravaganza went off without a issue. :clap:

Sure hope there will be another next year :rockwoot:

Had a great time there with some of the South boys! Great track, great trucks and ALOT of high end trucks for competition!

Congrats to the ET winner Randy Priest who not only won but then won the Best Package competition funded by Timbo/CompetitionDiesel.com $200 and Cowboy/D-Tech threw in $200 - Randy carried home $900 CASH for running ET!

Robert Shaw Quick Diesel 1st
Kyle Glover - Quick Diesel Runner up

Mickey Davis - Pro Street 1st
Jeff Garmon - Pro Street 2nd

Thanks to Black's Diesel for cooking everything up for us! Just tell the sand knats to stay in the ground next time!

And our Billygoat came close to winning the ET with his TDI VW:hehe: - no kidding he was running it down the track and came close - great job!

That run with you lining up against the trucks will make the magazines!:bow:

And our Billygoat came close to winning the ET with his TDI VW:hehe: - no kidding he was running it down the track and came close - great job!

That run with you lining up against the trucks will make the magazines!:bow:

I would have come even closer had the I D 10 T contamination behind the wheel had more sleep LOL LOL

Great to see everybody, good racing, good friends, what it's all about!

Back