GAM's dyno day pics

duke1n said:
Come on anyone with a moniker like BIGPOWERDIESEL should not be quipping over $5 or $20 lol.

What the heck is quipping? Or moniker for that matter? Believe me, you don't want any of this and no I ain't no Dyno queen.:evil

duke1n said:
Come on anyone with a moniker like BIGPOWERDIESEL should not be quipping over $5 or $20 lol.
I agree are you off your meds or something? I checked the dictionary and :huh::

Big power but small brains eh... Looks like the forum infestation by the usual none too bright diesel crowd has already occurred lol.

You all might bookmark this link for future reference lol

http://define.com/

What do you mean I don't want any of this? Is your truck challenging my truck? You may have a more powerful truck by my truck has a smarter owner lmao.

Ok I'm sorry for being mean. I don't get people that come into a thread where there is some friendly trash talking and get their panties all in a bunch. I honestly don't give a crap if my truck beats your truck or Roberts truck. My life does not revolve around my peekemup truck. It doesn't revolve around an internet forum but I have to confess it's kinda fun yanking people's chains... it's too easy.

So since you know my truck doesn't want any of your truck, what sort of HP does that monster put down? I guess if I can hit 600 on fuel I'll just have to settle for having a weanie truck compared to the big boys like you Tom :)

Sounds like I'm going to have to so that I can keep up with the Jones and the Robert last name Out's lol. If I can get it up around 700hp on the juice then maybe the mighty Cummings will be wanting some of what the big boys like Tom are cooking????

I have no idea what kind of HP I am at. I was just yankin yer chain too dude, no blood no foul. I probably won't ever put it on a dyno, I would most likely have problems lighting the charger on a dyno anyway.

Not on the Supeflow at GAMs lol. Full load pedal to the metal at 1400rpm and hold it there until you say go. It will put a hurtin on your truck. They can also do a decel where they start full load at redline and pull it down to whatever. Even more pain lol.

Last edited:
Tcolesanti:I have no idea what kind of HP I am at. I was just yankin yer chain too dude, no blood no foul. I probably won't ever put it on a dyno, I would most likely have problems lighting the charger on a dyno anyway.

:umno: You don't have to lie to make friends :1tooth:

Are we speaking of the same truck that made 420 something at May Madness last year? I think I have you covered lol.

duke1n said:
Are we speaking of the same truck that made 420 something at May Madness last year? I think I have you covered lol.

Actually it made 450hp, and that's all I got!:woohoo:

so dookey when we gana hit the dyno?? and are you gana come sledpull june 3rd??? if not your a sissy LOL LOL
robert
out

Back