Stryker install pics

Here are the install pics. Very simple install.
photo_12-1.jpg

photo_22.jpg

photo_32.jpg

photo_42.jpg

Rear Plug

photo_21.jpg

Front Plug

photo_31.jpg

Route the wires and attach with supplied zip ties.

photo_41.jpg

Connect the Stryker to the harness with 1/4 socket.

photo_1.jpg

Route wires for power and ground or 12v key on connection.

photo_2-1.jpg

Zip tie any loose wires and you are finished with install.

Now you ready for test drive.

Damn looks like a very neat and easy set up!

EDIT: Just saw that this is your "NEW-NEW" project truck. LOL

Very cool, can't wait to see your progress with it.

Last edited:
Up next will be the Fleece Performance HE351ve Cheetah turbo and 50 hp injectors. While were at it we will be installing head studs.

My Stryker has been Trouble free for close to 3000 Miles, I will paste My comments form CF.

3-10-14
OK.. Back form the Rockies, Good weather clean roads the winds were down on most of the trip. It was nice to travel across ND at 70-75 , it only drop form 6th to 5th 6 times form 75MPH, The Average MPG across MT 13.7 @ 70/75 I had a tail wind At Livingston 30 MPH to Columbus ,Columbus it switch to S/SW 10-20 all the Way to Wibaux MT, ND winds S/SW 10, Averaged 12.1 to Moorhead MN, then Headed SE to MPLS winds S/SW 10 Average MPG 11.7 @ 72 MPH I just could Not get video BC the Wife would NOT drive at those speeds.

3-04-14
I have come to agreement with TS for vendor status.

The Stryker Behaves well, I know some would like to see dyno Results, All of us know those #s can be manipulated, Dyno sheets just should be used as touch tone or guide lines, its every day use..... that should be the selling point for this type of module,

Here's My R/D on the Stryker ,No increase in Active Regens, DEF use is less, the power level above 50% load is nice comes on strong at about 65%, No CEL, NO transmission hiccups (Aisin) Pulls the hills nicely. You just cannot measure GPM when pulling with head winds 20/40 MPH, It did pull the head winds much better then the Dec Trip.

Turn key ready on the 1st box version is darn good Product control, look how many different updates are need when the manufacture's pushes something out the door and wants the owners to do beta testing for free

Now with over 2250 Miles of towing and close to 500 Miles Non-Towing ,The Stryker performed flawlessly, only 2 Active Regens 1 on the way out (ND) 10 Miles @ 70 MPH the other in West Yellowstone MT For 8 Miles ,the Active alarmed tripped so I drove 4 Miles out of Town on 20 and it drop out of Active just as I predicted on the way back, I did lots of trips form the Groomer Hut to parts NAPA, and Town Driving.

Darn good programing out the gate...

3-13-14
I had a tail wind on this video S/SW at 20MPH Heading West, it's level Ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FeX_N_KxWD0

Got mine installed last night. Took about 10 minutes. 9 minutes of that was trying to get the strength to get the damn clips to snap in place. Drives nice and got rid of that lower end lag the truck had. Headed to Missouri for a good drive with it this weekend. Great product.

Back