Sturgis Ky Indoor Pull March 19th

I wish i had my other tires on for 2.6 instead of the one i had on the truck wasnt much that split 3rd to 5th.

Ol well back to the drawing board to make some changes for TS. I hope to have the carnage of the rear end took care of 38 spline axles & Spool. :rockwoot:

i am just building a pulling truck chris to pull not trying to fuss or have any kinda problems with anyone i jst like to go watch trucks pull i am truely sorry that you believe i am the soul reason springfields not having the spring pull i dont know enough about a truck to cheat and thats the gods to honest truth the only thing i have ever known was bulls and rodeo so i am sorry if i have affinded you in any way just wanting to build a good 2.6 truck and enjoy pulling i hope the best for you God Bless

Which truck was yours?

cumming2getit, your truck ran damn good.i I don't know what all this bs is about, nor do i care. Stout truck and I hope to see you at more pulls. Temple Hill is April 16th, hope you can make it.

Hey man, I know my current place in the truck pulling world...and that place is in the street/work (stock turbo, etc.) class at the hometown pull. But the crazy thing is that the local yokel techs there think that's where your truck resides as well...and that's their fault. Thumbs up to you (seriously, no sarcasm) for going up there and giving it a shot...albeit in a dedicated puller.

If the techs are allowing the trucks to pull in the class, maybe the promoter should find better techs. We told the techs point blank that one of our trucks was nowhere close to a stock truck and they told us to go ahead and pull anyways. :doh:

If the techs are allowing the trucks to pull in the class, maybe the promoter should find better techs. We told the techs point blank that one of our trucks was nowhere close to a stock truck and they told us to go ahead and pull anyways. :doh:

Findin good techs must be a challenge, I've been a couple places that didn't have 'em.

I've offered to not pull at all and be the tech probably the last 2 years . Even make it a 2.6 / 2.8 pull along with the "street trucks" to bring in some of you guys that want to have a good competition. Problem is they just keep getting the guys that have done it before; no matter how wrong they did their job and how much a fuss they caused.
I was set to put on a good pull since the spring pull was cancelled but I need a lot more $$ and it's a big risk doing one for the first time. Maybe one day we can have a good class pull to go along with our track

I've offered to not pull at all and be the tech probably the last 2 years . Even make it a 2.6 / 2.8 pull along with the "street trucks" to bring in some of you guys that want to have a good competition. Problem is they just keep getting the guys that have done it before; no matter how wrong they did their job and how much a fuss they caused.
I was set to put on a good pull since the spring pull was cancelled but I need a lot more $$ and it's a big risk doing one for the first time. Maybe one day we can have a good class pull to go along with our track

Findin good techs must be a challenge, I've been a couple places that didn't have 'em.

It's painfully obvious how closed minded the decision makers are in our neck of the woods.

We'll get it right someday. We just need a little more learnin' and a lot more cash to come up with a pull that's worth travelling for.

Back