so here is bucks new project we worked on this weekend
2011-02-10171954.jpg

was a 76 chevy
2011-02-10172626.jpg

but now is going to be a '48 diamond T
2011-02-12132850-1.jpg

cabs mounted and now working on some mockup
2011-02-13154219.jpg

so this one has a silver series 453t, a nv541, a browny 3sp, jakes are coming also.. ill keep adding some progress picts on the along way..

Looks good man i like that crane whats the specs on it?

im not sure of the complete specs, im sure buck will chime in later but i know hes told me that it will lift 4k. also thats his service truck that the isl that we are p pumping is going in. already has a b and a 13sp in it..

It's an auto crane 4004 electric over hydraulic. Its got about a 16ft reach at 1000lbs 4000lb at 4ft. Not the best crane but... happy to have one on my truck!

It's an auto crane 4004 electric over hydraulic. Its got about a 16ft reach at 1000lbs 4000lb at 4ft. Not the best crane but... happy to have one on my truck!

i have been lookin at something like that for the neck of my trailer or possibly my ton truck

I wish I had pics of my buddy's folks Diamond T they just finished completely restoring. It is freakin sweet! Its basically the same vintage as yours.

All you had to say was Detroit Diesel to have my undivided attention! Sweet project man, love Diamond T's. Silver Series nice!

Add an air starter man:woohoo:!! :). Wish more engines still had them.

4BTSwaps.com has a bunch of info on the 53 series Detroits.

smoken, look at the first picture from yesterday, that air starter video you posted is that truck(53 gmc) in the garage.. this is the same guy bucks other project.. if you search hear for either 453 detroit or 53 gmc you find a bunch more pict i took..

otherwise go on my photobucket through that video and you can see ALOT more of both, even got buck to do his first burnout with that 53 on video

smoken, look at the first picture from yesterday, that air starter video you posted is that truck(53 gmc) in the garage.. this is the same guy bucks other project.. if you search hear for either 453 detroit or 53 gmc you find a bunch more pict i took..

SAY WA!! Sweet man:rockwoot:.

Also...:doh: "hey man look at this sweet truck for inspiration"...ya its in my garage..

Im an idiot, please excuse my buffoonery.

So the '53 GMC is "buckbz" truck. Is "buckbz" also "Grigg3" on YT and 4BTswaps then?

Again, cool trucks man!

Back